This Innovation Challenge is seeking innovative solutions that will enable leaders, and teams of first responders to utilise information systems to help identify false information and mitigate the effects of this information on generating a true common operating picture, predicting behaviours, and supporting decision making in order to protect themselves and civilians.
A great solution should consider one or multiple of the following solution directions:
Real-Time Situation Dashboard
- Gather, sort, and discriminate information concerning the space of operations.
- Autonomously distinguish between true and false information.
- Predict developments, identify trends and aid the commander in anticipating near-future events.
- Select the optimal course of action.
Team and Population Support
- Actively push and receive real-time information to and from ground teams in a secure way.
- Deliver and collect people and (large) supplies in dense urban areas where the use of landing pads is not possible.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration opportunities with current and future NATO projects and missions
Potential collaboration with the Dutch Ministry of Defence and its industry/innovation networks
Potential NATO STANAGs (Standardisation agreement between one or all NATO member states)
Access to NATO’s network
Visibility through a NATO online media campaign
Must be registered in one of the 29 NATO nations
Deadline to apply for the NATO Innovation Hub Challenge. 12:00 CEST
Applications will be evaluated and selected to move to the next phase
Pitch Day + Award Ceremony in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Finalists will have the chance to pitch their solution (virtually) and a winner will be chosen