In less than 50 days the International Final of Get in the Ring will take place in Medellín, Colombia, on 15th March 2016. After National rounds in over 80 countries and 9 Regional Finals, this will be the culmination of an exciting year – full of fun events, innovative startups and strong pitches. Here are 8 reasons why this is an event you should not miss:
1. Meet innovative and scalable startups. After Local, National and Regional Finals around the world, we have selected the startups with the most innovative businesses to present themselves in Medellín.
2. Watch startups battle. Get in the Ring is definitely not your average pitch competition. It’s a 1-on-1 pitch battle between two startups in a boxing ring.
3. Meet Champion Jury Members. The world title will be decided by our Champion Jury Members. We won’t shoot all our powder at once, however we can tell you that entrepreneurship and scale-up guru Verne Harnish will be among them.
4. Get inspired. The International Final of Get in the Ring is not only a high caliber pitching event – it also gives you opportunities to meet fellow entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders during the countless networking activities. Also: meet the startups that have the potential to change the way we do business.
5. The Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC). The Get in the Ring International Final is one of the milestone events of the GEC. Every March, thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers and startups from more than 160 countries gather for the GEC.
6. Let’s make a deal. It’s all about resources to scale up your business. Be a fan and connect with the startups to help them get access to the capital, talen and expertise they need to accelerate their growth.
7. Join the Delegate trip. There will not only be great startups and Champions, we also invite business leaders, investors and experienced entrepreneurs to join us for a 4-day program, packed with networking, coaching and fun.
8. The beautiful Medellín. Medellín was recognized as ‘most innovative city in the world’ in 2013 by Citi, the Urban Institute and The Wall Street Journal. Along with the International Final we organized activities as a city tour and rooftop party to see a little bit more of this wonderful city.
Convinced? Get your ticket here!